write a letter to your mother about hostel life.
Room No.24
Kautilya Hostel
Delhi University
Delhi
15 june 2012
My dear Mamma
I hope this letter will end all your worries about my stay away from you and home.
There is absolutely no difficulty in the hostel.Now the days of initial introduction are over.
Every body is having a fine time here. I have a very fine boy as my room-mate. He has habits
almost like those of me. We help each other and live like brothers.
You needn't be afraid of food etc. The food served is good. It is not much different from
what I ate at home. If anything, there is greater variety. The dining hall is clean and spacious.
Our warden takes good care of each of us. Not only this, there is provision for both outdoor and indoor sports. I take part in them regularly.
I am doing fine here. Please do not worry about me.
With love
Yours loving son
Sumesh.

Comments

Post a Comment