To the principal for cleanliness in school toilets etc

Write a letter to the principal of your school bringing to his notice the need for cleanliness in the school toilets and class-rooms. give your suggestions for improvement.

Answer

The Principal
JMS Public School
Kottayam

Subject: About the unhygienic condition of restroom and classrooms.

14th November,2012

Sir
I beg to invite your kind attention to the need for cleanliness in the school toilets and class-rooms. Toilets stink very badly. No one can use them without putting one's handkerchief on the nose due to foul smell. Most of the flushes aren't working. The urine pots are broken. Water taps do not function properly. Foul language is written on the walls.
The condition of the class rooms is also not good. One can't write with chalk on the blackboards due to holes and cracks. In a few rooms, the plaster has fallen off. The furniture has not been polished or painted for long. Cleanliness is in poor shape.
I request you kindly to see yourself these places. These give a very  bad impression to the outsider about the school. I request you to improve the situation at the earliest.
Thanking you
Yours obediently,
Neha

Comments

  1. Superb .thank you beacause of you my principal appreciated me in the assembly .
    I am Bharath Nandiraju from Amrita Vidyalayam school

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for helping for doing my English homework

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanku for helping me for doing my english hw

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very helpful for my homework thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very helpful for my work I can prepare letters from Cocktail.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect letter for h.work thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. It very helpful and Amazing Letter.i am happy to see him ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment