To friend thanking him for your nice stay with him

You are Avinash/Amisha, living at 113 Subzi Mandi, Delhi.

113,Subzi Mandi
Delhi

10 October, 2011
My dear kiran
I reached Delhi by Kalka Mail on Sunday last. The journey was comfortable. But on my return here I am feeling a bit low.
This is because I find it difficult to forget Shimla. The hills and the surroundings were very attractive. But it is  not that which I miss so much. What keeps on haunting my mind is your love and the generous hospitality.
I got the genuine warmth of love from all your family members. I was treated like a dear member of your family.
You were very nice indeed. You made such a nice programme of sightseeing in a short time. I was able  to see almost all the important places. I can never forget a day's picnic with your family at Kufri. I am so       grateful to all of them. Words fail me to express my feelings.
Would you be so good as to convey my deep sense of gratitude to them all?
With regards
Yours sincerely
Avinash / Amisha.

Comments